Monday 9 January 2012

All Grown Up

Sitting in the lounge whilst scanning through 'bloglovin' I heard the local school bus go through the village. The bus I used to wait for every morning at 7:50am to go to secondary school. When your at university you are absorbed into uni life and the surroundings which are there, but when you come home to visit, you forget the smallest of things. It sounds stupid but because Southampton has a population of 40,000 students or something silly in just one city, you forget that people are actually at school.

I cannot believe how fast my life is going. I would say this year, but were only 9 days into the new year. I have more memories engraved into my little brain of when I was younger, than I do of what I did yesterday. I'm half way through my degree with only a year and a half to go and I'm 21 next year. Last night my family and I were discussing what I wanted to do for it celebration wise. This scares me as I'm only 20 this year, but truth is, it's going to come round quicker than ever!

I was having a chat with my dad last night and he asked me where I would like to be in ten years time. My answer? I want to of had my first child. I would be 29 in ten years, ohmygod. That makes me feel so old. Before then, I want to travel, have a stable job and find someone to actually have a child with ha.

As years go on, new obstacles come our way, we get challenged, we succeed. New faces come in and out of our life, and we get a taste of what life has to offer every day, as every day is a different day.



(That's me on the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment