Monday 10 January 2011

Last night was somewhat eventful...

OK so I didn't have much of a productive day yesterday as I woke up at 2:30-oops! That's the latest I've ever woken up, I'm always an early bird. Being back at uni has put my body clock back to where it was the previous term...gonna be a struggle when I start to have the early morning lectures. You do the usual when you wake up, check facebook, get a glass of water and then basically just sit there all day on your laptop listening to music. Typical teenager. So that was a little boring but I was too sleepy to care.


Then my flatmate sent me a link for 'trekamerica'. It's basically a 21day tour by coach of a number of states of America and you spend 1-2 days on each one. The link looked amazing and I'm excited already, were planning on doing it after our 3rd year as thatl be a nice ending to the degree. Since going to New York with my family, I have always wanted to go back. It was such a great experience and I got to go to places which I had seen on TV and it was just an all round great experience. My dad booked many surprises when we were out there such as a limo waiting for us outside the airport taking us to our Times Square Hotel and a helicopter ride over all the skyscrapers, which included Ellis Island where the Statue of Liberty is. There was another one but I can't remember now lol. I get to go back in November with the course I'm doing so thatl be great too, as Ive met some amazing friends here, so getting to go there with them too will be awesome :D


It's strange how me and my flatmate think, literally its scarily similar. If were not saying things at the same time, I'm thinking it and she will just say it, or the other way round. So when she sent me this link, I was like yay someone can come on my dream holiday too with me!


Was watching Shutter Island last night with my two flatmates (good film btw) and then ofc gossip girl afterwards-standard! ;) I got a text off my ex saying he's missing me, so ofc I'm gonna say I miss him too back (which I do). Then he went on to say that he went for a walk with his mum and basically expressed all his feelings for me to her. He mentioned that he truly loves me, that he's never felt like this about anyone, he wishes he could have me but it's impossible and that he just feels that life is treating him unfairly. I thought that was very sweet as I feel exactly the same, but one problem I'm single and he's not.


I know he's not doing it in a spiteful way to hurt his gf, because he really isn't like that. He says it in a friendly way at first, but then he goes into it more and gets caught up in it all. His gf is lovely, she goes to my gym and my ex best friend used to go out with her brother, so I knew her b4 him anyways. He would never cheat because we've both been in them situations b4 and it just isn't right and fair, and when I go and see him he never tries to crack onto me. I can tell he wants to and he says he wants to, but he never will.


Rant over sorry, just had to express myself as it was abit of a random text, and the fact he spoke to his mum about me is all abit like wow. He says I don't realise how much he likes me, and I think that's probably true...


Next event (haha) my friend who lives in halls. This is just confusing haha! We text and speak on fb like were seeing each other, or if not that then a lil more than friends. I go and see him and I make sure that he makes the first move so I know where I stand, and that I don't embarrass myself. He's constantly flirting with me, touching my leg, looks at me in the way he wants to kiss me but I pretend I don't notice until he makes the first move. Every time I've gone to his he's kissed me etc so I guess if he didn't find me attractive or didn't like me he wouldn't do that... who knows...


He invited me out to Wahoo last night but I didn't go, cos I promised my friend a DVD night and domino's, and its always sisters b4 misters! Although he's really lush and just a lovely person, no doubt they'll screw you over later on! I said no i cant sorry, and he kept going on at me too, but then he texted me on his night out. I mean if someones on a night out and they text you the whole time that's gotta say something surely?! Like I know girls text alot when there out, but I find boys are a different story... Anyways he invited me round, and we flirted and watched the inbetweeners, and we spoke about lots of things. We just feel so comfortable round each other, and I noticed that he remembers the lil things. Like when we were in the common room and he said that he can remember seeing me, and that his mate offered me Doritos, where I live, convos we've had, mentioning to friends..it did make me smile :) Then he got a text off someone when I was around, and he was like is that you...and I said don't think so. So he must text me quite abit if he thought it was me, and the fact that every time I go round to his that he never gets a text... He also wanted me to stay last night and he kept randomly kissing me loads and said that he loved kissing me and kept squeezing me and hugging me :) :) ....Then he fell asleep HAHAHAHA


I don't know it seems like he's interested one minute and then the next he isn't. I shall see how it goes, if it doesn't progress I don't mind, I just want to be his friend as he is such a lovely person :)


AMEN LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment