Friday 28 January 2011

A great year ahead...

I have a great year ahead of me and looking forward to it so much.


My work experience is now set, just need to finalise some dates but I get to experience working in a newspaper and get the opportunity to go back to the magazine I worked on when I was 16. I always get nervous of the thought of meeting professionals in the sector in which I wish to enter in to, but at the end of the day that's why they call it work experience...'its an experience', I'm there to learn and its fine if I mess up. I know that at the end of it I will want to go back and it will look good for later on in my degree :)


I have numerous holidays/trips that I am going on with my friends. Yeah its going to cost but I shall think about that when I come to book it. I feel a well deserved break is needed, haven't gone on holiday for a while because things have cropped up, so this shall be a nice, relaxing break to spend with the close ones and reflect on life.


Paris and New York with the magazine journalism kids. Wow I nearly pee a little everytime I think of me with my beret and camera taking endless amounts of photos in the gorgeous cities. Been to the two places before, but they are the places which are most famous for fashion, tourists, and do great publishing. Could visit there 100 times and it wouldn't get boring.


All I need now is a job, but its not like I'm not trying. I've signed up to things online, applied for jobs and handed out CVS, so now its all about waiting patiently until some0one comes and gives me a job. I know theres not much out there, and money is getting an issue but I know I've tried so that's all good for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment