Friday 14 January 2011

Feeling down...

Woke up feeling really down today, ever since I got an email from my friend, who I used to class as my best friend. I do really miss her, but I doubt we'd ever be as close as we were, she got too caught up with her appearance and boys and decided to just start hanging out with girls from her hometown, who quite frankly are dollies. Shame really as we'd been best friends for 7/8years and had gone on a holiday most years and gone through many shit times together from family deaths to divorces. But most importantly had the best times with her. People say why do you have photos of her in your room...because they are/were great memories I had and never going to forget them! So I guess when I got the email last night it bought back them memories when she mentioned them and just wish I could go back to it, but I gave her endless chances.


I feel theres something else which is putting me down but I can't put my finger on it.. I'd just rather be at home right now in Tewkesbury. I guess I'm going back in a couple of weeks but my best friends will all be back at uni, so I cant speak to them properly about it.


:(









No comments:

Post a Comment