Monday 4 July 2011

Humph.

So I sit surrounded by pillows and my favourite teddies feeling cosy and a sense of comfort, however outside of this catacomb, I feel secluded and isolated from my family. It's them moments in life when you have many things on your mind and when someone is constantly nagging at you that it starts to take its toll and piss you off.  Truth is, it's harmless nagging and I'm sure it's for my own benefit. However, this is how I've been feeling lately. To save argument sake and to stop myself going for endless drives for 'fresh air' I have kept my mouth zzzzzziped and making little communication with my family, until my own problems are solved. I have learnt so far that this is working, despite the awkward atmosphere around me, but it is my way of how I deal with things and I soon want to be back to my upbeat, lovable self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment