Thursday 9 June 2011

The one thing I can safely say I do every morning and have done for about 3 years now is checking the length of my hair. In secondary school I used to have long glossy hair and for some strange reason I decided I wanted a change. However, at that point I didn't realise that this simple change would still affect me now. I feel that hair is an important contributor to appearance, and it changes your whole face. Therefore, me not having the gorgeous hair I had/want gives me little confidence.  
My hair is at a length where I can style and dye it, yet I want hair which goes down past my boobs ha to be precise. Long hair suits me due to having a roundish face, and the tragic photos of when I was 12 with short blond hair, still try to haunt me around the house.
I try to maintain my hair so it has all its natural oils in it, its strong and healthy and that I don't use hot irons on it daily. My hair is very thick so I know that it will take longer to grow and that I should just be patient, but truth is I have been patient for 3 years now, and I reckon my hair has got to its hair expectancy length.


Therefore I have decided to invest in deluxe 20 inch hair extensions. I shall post a photo once I have received them, excited to wear them out :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment